The GO BIG Leadership Camps are high-energy programs that bring middle school students together for a 3-day experience designed to prepare them for the transition into high school. Through our proven experiential learning activities, trained facilitators will help your students with character building, personal leadership skills, and grasping the value of education.
FOCUS Training will:
- Design and facilitate daily programming
- Teach middle school students to set goals, communicate effectively, and more
- Facilitate an outdoor challenge course
- Provide optional evening entertainment
- Include a community service component
GO BIG can be held at the location of your choice. Many partners choose a college campus to give attendees exposure to the college environment. Up to 250 students can be accommodated at each camp.
Ready to learn more? Click the button to get started!